- This event has passed.
Ritual Body Art Ceremony – Women Circle
November 16 @ 12:45 pm – 4:45 pm
~ RITUAL BODY ART ~
~ A Ceremony of Honoring our Bodies ~
Dear beloved Woman,
I invite you to step in this ceremonial space with your sisters.
Into a Ceremony of honoring your own body on a deeper level and celebrate it’s story and beauty.
A full Saturday of diving deeper into the connection or dis-connection. All is welcome, with the spirit of our body. Through meditation and visualization, we will connect to the story which our body is trying to tell us.
What images and symbols come up? What hurts? What feels good? What does it need? We will bring this in, into the circle of women and the safe and sacred space we create together on this day.
This journey of loving our body and ourselves on a deeper level will be done through painting, making INTUITIVE ART on each other.
Ritual Body Art:
• Painting the body with symbols and lines is an Indian ancient ritual that was used in time of transition, (re)birth, celebration or for seeking connection with the spirits.
• it is way of becoming home in our own body.
• to bow, celebrate and take soft tender care of each others bodies as women connecting through sisterhood.
• to become aware of our naked and raw insecurities and be with them.
• to enjoy the soft, tantric and gentle touch of soft brushes, hands and paint on your body…diving deeper into the senses. Becoming aware of our body more and more.
• learning to see ourselves as the beautiful piece of art as we are.
MamaLeaf is the platform of women work and safe spaces I, Madelief, create for and with women; to be, transition, shed skins, connect, grow, unfold and descend.
I have been hosting women circles with full and new moon for the past 4 years, and I feel this is one of the most magical things I have experienced in this life. Besides that I host, together with my life partner Kjell, through our platform Pantra, true intimacy workshops and soul circles. I have a background in Art Therapy, I work as an illustrator (Liefwerk) and I also facilitate Womb Support Sessions.
Nowadays, I try to combine these powers more and more, so that the work I do becomes a mix of Ancient Rituals, Raw and Radical honesty, true Intimacy, Connection within Community and art expression.
– Location: the beautiful temple of Bloesem in Den Haag.
– When: Saturday, 16th of november 2019
– Time: You are welcome to walk in at 12.45 pm and we will start the ceremony at 13.00 pm till 17.00 pm.
It is important to create the safe space together, so make sure you arrive on location in time (problems on the journey to the location? Call me on: +31612486442)
– Language: This workshop will be hosted in Dutch or/and English.
Do you feel a big YES?
In this intimate setting, there will be place for only 10 women, so make sure to connect with me in time ♥.
If you want to join this ceremony, send me an e-mail to:
Choose your investment ♥.
BUDGET TICKET: 33,-
*This covers only the costs I make and is meant for everyone with low income and feels they can’t afford bigger investments at this moment.
REGULAR TICKET: 44,-
SUPPORTING TICKET: 55,-
* with this ticket, you support me and my projects and make it possible to grow, get new materials and create more of this magic. Do you feel like supporting me anyways? Please checkout my GoFundMe project to see how you could be of help ♥:
I feel it is deeply important to make ceremonies accessible for everyone. To create this ceremony I make investments for the space and materials and I invest a lot of my energy and teachings.
I made different ticket options available, so you can choose yourself what is possible for you to invest in this moment. If this is still a problem for you, please email me and see what magic we can create together.
this investment includes personal pictures taken by my sister and magic photographer Joyce Huis of your beautiful body (at the end) and and the process that are just for you. ♥
WHAT TO BRING
– A yoga mat to lie on
– Your own cup (for tea)
– Towels to lie on while you get painted
– clothes that are okay to get a bit dirty
(for the way back home; because I invite you to go home completely painted as you are. Although this paint is made for not getting your clothes dirty and dries very well, to be 100% sure your favorite clothes will not turn in any other color they already are, take care of some extra clothes)
– If you feel like; something for on our Altar
– If you feel like: something small to eat and share (like nuts, dates and chocolate. I will make sure there is tea and something nice and sweet but extra is always welcome.)
– if you feel like and you have it at home your own favorite color of body paint
I am deeply looking forward to meet you all in this Ceremony of honoring our bodies ♥
MamaLeaf & Pantra