- This event has passed.
Ancestor Wisdom Ceremony – Women Circle
November 7 @ 7:00 pm – 11:00 pm
ANCESTOR WISDOM CEREMONY
– A Women Circle –
Dear beloved woman,
I invite you, to step into this ceremonial space with yourself and other women.
In the old ancient traditions women gathered with Full and New moon in a Red tent. Here, they shared their stories, bleed together, gave birth together, danced and celebrated life. But it was also the place to share wisdom, from mother to daughter, sister to sister, tears, grief and death.
I invite you into the our ”modern” red tent and sacred space we will create together this night in the beautiful Osho Temple in the Hague.
In the ancient Celtic tradition the new year was celebrated at the 31th of October, we know as Samhain or Halloween, It marks the end of one cycle and the beginning of a new one. In November the ”new year” starts, A new cycle, we want to start open and clean.
As the dark settles in and the light disappears slowly in these winter months, there is a sense of turning. The solar energy (masculine energy) is recoiling ans we begin now to spiral inward once again. This is a return to the feminine and shadow riches. The veils between our world and the one from the spirits and our ancestors is now the most transparent, and we can make contact more easily with our inner wisdom and the wisdom of the ones that came before us, our ancestors.
During this night I will take you on an ancestor ritual in which we can face the things in our lineage that do not feed and fit us anymore, but also make a deeper connection with your wise elders, and the wisdom they have for you, that’s is already alive inside you.
MamaLeaf, is the platform for women work and safe spaces I, Madelief, created for and with women; to be, transition, shed skins, connect, grow, unfold and descend.
I have been hosting women circles with full and new moon for the past 4 years, and I feel this is one of the most magical things I have experienced in this life. Besides that I host, together with my life partner Kjell, through our platform Pantra, true intimacy workshops and soul circles. I have a background in Art Therapy, I work as an illustrator (Liefwerk) and I also facilitate Womb Support Sessions.
Nowadays, I try to combine these powers more and more, so that the work I do, becomes a mix of Ancient Rituals, Raw and Radical honesty, true Intimacy, connection within community and art expression.
– Location: Wajid Osho Centre, The Hague.
– When: Thursday, 7th of November 2019
– Time: You are welcome to walk in at 07.00 pm and we will start the ceremony at 07.30 pm till (max.) 22.30 pm.
It is important to create the safe space together at the beginning of this journey so make sure you arrive on location in time (problems on the journey to the location? Call me on: +31612486442)
– Language: This workshop will be hosted in Dutch or/and English.
– for whom: everyone who identifies with being woman.
Do you feel a big YES?
In this intimate setting, there will be place for only 20 women, so make sure to connect with me in time ♥.
If you want to join this ceremony, send me an e-mail to:
If you have any specific question on the topic(s), or there is a theme you would like to work on with yourself in this ritual, please send it to me by e-mail, so I can weave it into the content of this night.
Choose your investment ♥.
BUDGET TICKET: 20,-
*This covers only the costs I make and is meant for everyone with low income and feels they can’t afford bigger investments at this moment.
REGULAR TICKET: 25,-
SUPPORTING TICKET: 30,-
* with this ticket, you support me and my projects and make it possible to grow, get new materials and create more of this magic. Do you feel like supporting me anyways? Please checkout my GoFundMe project to see how you could be of help ♥:
I feel it is deeply important to make ceremonies accessible for everyone. To create this ceremony I make investments for the space and materials and I invest a lot of my energy and teachings objavljen ovdje.
I made different ticket options available, so you can choose yourself what is possible for you to invest in this moment. If this is still a problem for you, please email me and see what magic we can create together.
WHAT TO BRING
– some pictures of ancestors/family you feel or feel specifically not connected to. (it can also be a picture of someone who is not you ”blood” family.)
– a little book/papers you can write things down in
– If you feel like; something for on our Altar
– If you feel like: something small to eat and share (like nuts, dates and chocolate. I will make sure there is tea and something nice and sweet but extra is always welcome.)
I am deeply looking forward to meeting you all in this ceremony.
MamaLeaf & Pantra